Em's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes - Page 2 Empty Sorry, sorry!

Post  Admin (Emily) Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 pm

The only reason I took it down was because it messed up what I was going to do. I saved it, though, so your hard work wasn't lost.
Then I forgot about this forum, so... heh. Sorry. I promise, I'll get to this!
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

http://emsforum.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes - Page 2 Empty Berries and Creme w/ Walrus Kyle

Post  SamiPants Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:49 am

*Smacking of lips*

So.
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: Leauge of Lame Super Heroes

Post  Marismoodles Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 am

shall we continue??
ill start it again..

As the Avocadomoblie rolled up to the fields, Sally had an expression of horror upon her face. There, standing in the middle of the field, mocking her crops small, premature size, was the Fancy Farmer, cape and all. Sally clenched her left fist tightly, and with her right hand, pushed her glasses up her nose in anger. "No one mocks my ungrown potatoes. NO ONE. " She said through clenched teeth. Not waiting for the Avocadomobile to stop, she opened her door, unbuckled her seatbelt, and silently rolled to the ground, bruising every bone as she went. She began humming the theme song to her favorite television show, "Family Matters" and crept through the fields up to the Fancy Farmer. "HALT VILLAIN!! THIS TIME YOU WON'T SURVIVE!!" She exclaimed, pushing her glasses up to her nose once again.

Sally leaped out of the car and raced toward the fields. As she slowed, what she saw was devastatingly familiar. The scent of frying potatoes. "Hmm.." she grumbled, stroking her chin in thought. She sniffed the air once again, but the scent was gone. She sprinted closer and found that half of her beautiful potatoes were fried right down to the core!! "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" she screeched. She fell to her knees sobbing, holding one of her potatoes and mumbling under her sobs. Suddenly, at the sound of wheels on the charred ground, she looked up, kissed her potatoes, and walked away, back to the avocadomobile, wiping her tears.
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes - Page 2 Empty Overeasy Eggs

Post  SamiPants Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Actually, I don't think we can, according to Emily.
She still hasn't "fixed" that post. I think she wants us to wait for that before we continue.
IF she ever fixes that post because it was almost a month ago that she said she would!
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Emily) Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Uh, yeah... Sorry I lied. You know what? I'm just going to put Maris's post back and forget what I was going to do because that would be easier. I know, I know, I'm a terrible person. >.<
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes - Page 2 Empty Unicorn Hair

Post  SamiPants Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Good for you, chap.
You have sacrificed your flow of events that you had imagined by placing them aside for the better of the roleplaying community.
I'm proud of you, son.
So, where were we?
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Emily) Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Thanks, Sami. That means a lot to me. *sniff sniff*
I edited Maris's last post so that the entire thing is there, so if you read that again, you should be caught up.
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 pm

thanks em!!

okay yeah, um continue now..
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Emily) Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Avi gritted her teeth as the three heroines drove toward their destination: the Fancy Farmer, who stood in the middle of a field of potatoes. When the car came to a screeching halt, she unbuckled her seatbelt and followed Sally out to confront him. But alas, they were too late. The villainous man was already frying her friend's precious potatoes mercilessly when they arrived. Now, a defeated Sally was walking back to their ride dejectedly.
"Wait!" the masked avocado called out, putting her hand on the brown-haired girl's shoulders, "We can't let him win! There's still hope." She quickly assumed a heroic stance, preparing for a battle of epic proportions. After a long pause -for dramatic effect- Avi announced, "I've got a plan."
With that, she sprang into action, bright green eyes glistening with determination. "We'll need a carton of milk, chocolate chip cookies, a flatscreen television, and a lazer gun. Now, here's the plan! We shoot the Fancy Farmer with the lazer, and then we watch t.v. and eat snacks. Are you guys in?!"
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Sally wiped her tears. She had a grin across her face while listening to her friend's master plan. "LETS DO THIS." She said in her intense revenge voice. She walked through her fields, singing "Bad Boys" in her head, and munching on some fresh french fries as she went. She stopped suddenly and sniffed the air again. She turned quickly around to meet her friends, and huddled in the super planning position. "Okay..so here is how we get the lazer..I say that Meg sprints to the Alpha-house to get the lazer. Remember it will be right between the kazoos and the mongooses. Avi and I will sneak up on the farmer using my potato-vision goggles and my Fancy Farmer tracker. Then Meg will meet us at the lair of the Fancy Farmer, unless this second tracker I give you reveals his location to be elsewhere. Do we have a plan??"
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPants Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:09 pm

An overenthusiastic Sally waited expectantly for the okay from the gang to spring into action in an attempt to crush the Posh-uh, Fancy Farmer. The look in Sally’s crazed eyes reflected the vision of truth, determination, and a miniature Sally screaming to the world, “NO ONE FRIES MY TATTERS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! Or some salt. I mean, really, this things are bland.” Avi had her hands proudly on her hips, her chin raised high into the sky in an air of approval. It was all on Meg now, who was lost for words. What was she even doing here? She had no business with the Fancy
Farmer, unless he had some organizational problems that she was unaware of. Kiwi was hopping in sheer excitement at her side, which only made the matters worse. Then out of the blue, Waldo, her conscience, popped into existence on her right shoulder blade.
“Hello, hello, darling!”Waldo exclaimed as he filed his petite nails. “Looks like Meg’s stuck in a pickle. And not even a good one, it’s one of those weird crinkle cut ones. But never mind that, your indecisiveness has shown his ugly face once again for the fourth time this month. Hm. Pity. I thought he had gone to Venice for the weekend. Ah, well, he was always a strange one. Anyway, you need to make a decision, and fast. I know you don’t like laser guns, but these are your best pals we’re talking about. Don’t you want to give them a hand? And who knows, there might be something for YOU in store!” And with that, Waldo was gone as swift as he had come, leaving his miniscule nail file behind.
“Um, let’s do this?” Meg replied skeptically to the impromptu plan mustarded up by Avi and Sally but moments ago. With shouts of approval, Avi and Sally raced towards the Avacadomobile, Kiwi in the lead, and Meg trailing behind, a new gust of hope and determination filling her being.
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Sally looked at Meg with hope. She was so excited she was munching on her fry uncontrollably.."man these need some salt" she thought. Meg agreed to the plan, and Sally leaped up with joy and raced to the Avocadomobile with Kiwi leading them. "GRARG!! IM SO EXCITED!!" She screamed with joy as she hopped in the front seat and buckled her seatbelt. She got her tracker out and pointed out the directions to where the Fancy Farmer was located. He quickly changed his location to and fro, choosing odd places like "Wally's Magic House" and "George and Georgeson Grocery"..something was wrong here..but Sally couldnt put her french fry on it..
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Emily) Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:20 am

((Gah! I lost my entire post TWO TIMES. What the heck?! I keep retyping it and then the italics screw up somehow. Now I have to do it again. I had even made a snarky comment about Sami's use of the un-word "mustarded." Also, Sami, try not to write for our characters. XD ))

Satisfied with the varying levels of enthusiasm from her companions, Avi grinned and made an exaggerated fist-pumping gesture. "Alright, let's do this!" she cheered, "It's time to guac-and-roll!" That was her new catchphrase, and she was very proud of it. Very proud. The pun itself wasn't exactly horrible, but the way that the girl said it - like an elderly David Hasslehoff if he was in an old spice commercial - ensured that it would never, ever be cool. Avi seemed to have that effect on things. Blissfully unaware of her lameness, the heroine was quite pleased with herself.
As Sally attempted to track down the cretin who had wronged her potatoes, the green-haired girl got in the driver's seat of her car and put her avocado-shaped key in the ignition. She would never let anyone else drive her baby, of course. They could damage the lovely thing! The car responded with a loud roar, signaling that the engine was running. Then, suddenly, there was a sort of clank sound that grew into a kind of old-dying-cat noise, and eventually elevated into what can only be described as the sound that rusty metal makes when you scrape it slowly across a chalkboard while trying to play a pudding-filled trombone for the first time. Without trombone lessons.
The only sound more ear-shattering would be Avi's blood-curdling shriek of horror as her precious Avocadomobile died a slow and painful death. She stepped out of the car, where smoke was starting to rise from the hood, and collapsed on the ground in tears.
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Sally rushed to her friends side and patted her shoulders soothingly. "We can hold a funeral tomorrow if you like..and your new catchphrase super cool.." She started. She got up from the ground where her disheveled friend lay in tears, and firmly announced "The Fancy Farmer will have to wait. Our friend is in need of a new car!!" And with that, she was running (not flying) off in the distance to their beloved home, where they would be going to Dan's Dang Good Deals to purchase a new mobile.
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPants Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Meg was finally in a decent mood, put this changed fast when Sally announced that the Fancy Farmer was hopping madly from location to location, in turn putting Sally in a tizzy, and leaving her quite deep in thought. Meg told herself it was just a minor setback, however, things just went downhill from there:
Meg got an awful migrane the moment Avi bellowed a catchphrase Meg had feared was coming on: “It’s time to guac-and-roll!” That got one slow clap from Meg and a dry laugh from Kiwi. Ah, thought Meg. She shall eternally be blissfully unaware of her lameness. Poor girl. Wait! She still has that pimple! Make it PORE girl!
“HA!” Meg blurted out in a moment of silence, really only to herself, which must have been confusing for any bystander. Returning to reality and leaving behind the thoughts on her topical joke(that earned one more laugh from herself and a confused look from Kiwi), Meg wondered aloud what they ought to o next.
“Hey, guys, if the Fancy Farmer is jumping around like crazy, don’t you think we should-”
And finally, at that moment exactly, the last unfortunate event unrolled:
With a terrible crash, hiccup and screech resembling something between a crossbreed of a trombone and some pudding, the sad little Avocadomobile gave its final “poot” to the world as it lurched to a stop, dead in the middle of Meg’s inquisition.
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no no no NO NO NO! Meg thought to herself in utter panic and distress. If poor Avi(she would have thought pore Avi, but now was not the time to be immature) was a camel, this, without a doubt in my mind, would be the straw that broke her little back. And it did.
In an instant she was out in the road, sobbing uncontrollably, and before Meg could react at all, Sally was running off into the direction of Dan’s Dang Good Deals, the only place in town you could score yourself and a sweet ride and a sweet potato at a hell of a price. Scooping up Kiwi and edging out of the car, Meg found herself on the ground, rubbing Avi’s quivering back and whispering reassuring things to her, ensuring her everything would be okay. Meg wondered if a little montage was playing in Avi’s mind, commemorating all the good times she and the Avocadomobile had had together. Meg had never seen her friend so devastated, and she hated it. She wanted to blame someone for this destruction of Avi’s vehicle and go kick their behind, put there was no doubt in her mind that this was caused by non-other than the Avocadomobile’s faulty engine. Meg rose to inspect the engine, just for good measure, but was lost for words when she lifted the hood, and there, blasted right through the engine, was a smokin’(literally and figuratively) carving of (gasp) the Fancy Farmer’s emblem.
Bubbling with anger that one would be so evil to hurt her friend like this, Meg shouted to the world:
“I’ll have your head on a platter yet, Fancy Farmer!”

(Is that okay? That the Fancy Farmer destroyed Avi's car? 'Cause if it isn't just say so and we can alter it. I just thought it'd be a cool twist.)
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 pm

i think its okay and SAMI! you said hell?! *gasp* and i love the pore girl and guac-and-roll!! oh and am i allowed to control the fancy farmer since i created him? if i cant then i will edit this post..

Sally zipped over to the auto store, where Dang Good Deal Dan was waiting at the counter. "Hi Dan!!" She exclaimed. As they conversed about how dry the coffee was yesterday and how potato season is going, Sally noticed something in the corner of her eye. It was her hologram watch!! It was a message that said, "YOU BETTER GET YOUR TUCHUS BACK TO THE DEATH SITE OF THE AVOCADOMOBILE! TROUBLE HAS ERRUPTED!" Sally looked up from her watch and saw Dan pointing at her with a lazer gun. "Say your prayers Potato Potato! The Fancy Farmer and I have you cornered!!" Sally opened her mouth to say something, but a freshly cut strip of duct tape was soon covering it. "LET ME GOOO!" She tried to scream, but the tape had completely muted her. Then, standing there, was in fact the Fancy Farmer himself!! "Well well well..if it isn't Potato Potato. I finally got you!" he exclaimed. He paced around her while Dang Good Deal Dan (or he is now known as the Devious Dan) tied her up. "You see, by destroying your little version of a Batmobile, I have disabled one of your little friends by crushing her dreams! The other is to concerned with my mark I left, and I left a surprise for her back at the site of the wreck. And that left you. My destoryage of your potatoes earlier this morning did NOTHING, which made me super upset. So I did the one thing that I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from. A GOOD DEAL!! Muwahahahaha!" He chortled. He was right. Curse her Jewish blood, for Sally could never resist a lowered price. She inched towards the door, using her feet to push her through, but quickly realized she couldn't get there fast enough. She looked up at the Fancy Farmer, who was turned around talking to Devious Dan, looked back at the ground, and toppled over on her side activating her alert League of Lame Superheroes pager. Oh how she craved a french fry.
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum