Em's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty Leauge of Lame Super Heroes

Post  Admin (Emily) Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:21 pm

The setting of this story is in the city of Grah. There are many supervillains here, and who better to smite them than the League of Lame Superheroes?! (Actually, just about anyone would be better...)

Before we begin this, post a quick summary of your character. All characters must have useless powers.

Name:
Superhero Name:
Super Powers:
Other:

Here's mine:

Name: Avi
Superhero Name: The Masked Avocado
Appearance: Grey-ish green eyes, short chartreuse hair, and 5'6". She wears a black mask over her eyes only - like the Incredibles - a green top and skirt, and golden rings around her head and arms.
Super Powers: The ability to make anything taste like avocado, and summon endless avocados at will.
Other: Avi does not particularly enjoy the taste of avocado.

Last edited by Admin (Emily) on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

http://emsforum.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty GAR!

Post  SamiPants Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Name: Meg Megum
Superhero Name: The Orderly Ordeal
Appearance: 5' 7", Medium-lengthed brown wavy hair, green piercing eyes!
When superhero, I don a bright, purple spandex suit with "ABC" on the chest. I also have fantastic shiny boots and one of those arm band things that you type things into and talk into like the one Buzz Lightyear has.
Super Powers: The awesome power of alphabitizing and correctly organizing any given set of objects or items. This might include books being put into their proper Dewey Decimal System place, plants being arranged by their correct species and genius, or jeans being organized by alphabetical brand order. Lame? Yes. Interesting? Fa-her sure.
Other: I have a gorgeuous little pet Kiwi bird, named Kiwi. What is a Kiwi bird, one might ask? Here is an image:
Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Kiwi

Last edited by SamiPants on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty Re: Leauge of Lame Super Heroes

Post  Marismoodles Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Name: Sally Pal
Superhero Name: Potato Potato
General description: around 5'5 with bangs, glasses, and dark brown shoulder length hair; wears a brown ensemble everyday that varies from skirts to dresses to shorts and a t-shirt, and her nails are always a green color. Her glasses are pitch black. Her superhero outfit is a flowy brown dress with a rope belt and the letters PP embroidered on the top. She also has 2 tattoos on each arm. One that says Potato, and the other says, you guessed it, Potato. Has a hologram watch as mentioned in the last post, that sends her alerts whenever her beloved potatoes are threatned by villains.
Superhero Power: to grow potatoes out of any form of terrain and to fly but this young superhero is sadly affraid of heights. ALSO. to destroy all applesauce ON THIS GLORIOUS EARTH.
Other: incorporates potatoes in every single meal
p.s. sami that kiwi bird is awesome.

Last edited by ilurvcows on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Emily) Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Lol, guys, I love both characters. I changed the plot a little bit. I'll be creating the villains soon, but for now, we can just start!
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Emily) Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 pm

The Masked Avocado awoke to the sound of her alarm clock, which always seemed to ring an hour earlier than she had set it to. "Blasted thing!" she cursed, jumping out of bed and changing into her superhero outfit. "I wonder if anyone else is up yet..."
With that, the young heroine stepped into the elevator of the LLSH (Leage of Lame Super Heroes) not-so-secret lair. The building itself was shaped like the letter L, so she took the elevator three floors down and two floors to the right to get to the kitchen. "I think I'll make myself some cereal," she commented, opening the cabinet. A look of horror spread across Avi's face. Her mighty voice rang throughout the lair. "WHO THE HECK ATE ALL MY CHEESY PUFFS?!"
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty em, your hilarious

Post  Marismoodles Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Sally spun around to find The Masked Avocado staring at the cabinet and yelling at it. "Looking for these" she wiggled the bag of cheesy puffs in front of Avi's face, and sat on the counter next to her. "Good morning!! I slept awfully. Wanna know why?? I was growin potatoes until I could no longer see the ground because the potatoes were EVERYWHERE!!" She exclaimed. She pushed her glasses up, far enough so that they wouldn't slip off her small face frame. "How did you sleep Avi??" she asked. She was thinking about Meg, and where she was this glorious morning. Before Avi could answer, Sally looked on the desk to find A JAR OF APPLESAUCE. "WHO DARE PUT THIS JAR OF APPLESAUCE IN MY PRESENCE?!?!?!?!?! NO MATTER, I SHALL DESTROY IT!!!!" She screeched. She shut her eyes and with one swift movement of her hand, smashed the jar into a million pieces, and then she took the applesauce, threw it out the window to the dump, and thoroughly washed her hands for several minutes.
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty could i create a villain?? here is my idea for one....

Post  Marismoodles Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Villain Profile:
Villain Name: The Fancy Farmer
Villain Power: to farm all crops that get in his way of the Lame Superheroes. He can mute all powers that involve farming, the Avi and Sally are helpless. He also can create massive winds at a time, which helps destroy the crops.
Ways he can destroy crops: The Magic Winds, Lazer Eyes, Terrible Tremors, and last but not least, the Tractor of Doom.
Physical Description: tall and skinny, with a long cape that has one of those vampire things. He wears a straw hat (that is really made of steel) and his steel overalls over a multicolored plaid shirt. He has red hair and wears those farmer gloves. His cape says on the back "I'M FANCY. DEAL WITH IT."

thats just an idea i had for a villain since of course a lot of our powers have to do with food. tell me what you think!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty Awesome!

Post  Admin (Emily) Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Maris: I love the villain! We can totally use that. I'll think up some, too, and we can use them later.

Avi jumped at the sound of Sally's voice, spinning around to see the other girl sitting on their counter and dangling a bag of delicious cheesy treats in her face. Avi grabbed for them, but - being totally uncoordinated - missed and bumped her elbow on the counter. "Ow."
Sally went on to talk about her trouble sleeping due to too many potatoes, and asked about the Masked Avocado's night. She was about to reply that it was hard to sleep while someone kept blasting alternative German country disco blues all night, but it was no use. Something else had caught Sally's attention: a jar of applesauce.
"Oh no... please, Sally, don't-" too late. The other girl's hand crashed down on the poor, defenseless jar, shattering it and then dumping it's contents into the shrubs outside.
"Gosh darn it, Sally! That was a gift from my cousin's girlfriend! I can't believe you. Anyway, where's Meg?"
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:10 pm

I'm glad you like my villain!! : D

Sally nodded in content at the shatterted glass, but looked apologetically at Avi. "I don't know where Meg is. She seems to be M.I.A. Not the singer. The missing in action." She strolled back to her seat on the counter and proceeded to eat hash browns that someone had left out for her the night before. "Sorry about the gift. You know how I feel about sauce-ified apples. You can't even think for a second that a jar of that disgusting mush will survive for long when it is put within my reach." she smirked and took a huge bite of hash brown. "Anyway, I was hoping you knew where Meg was. She's been missing all night."
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty HERE I AM! GOSH

Post  SamiPants Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:48 am

Meg turned over in her bed with a sickening feeling in her stomach. Sticking a manicured fingernail in the air, she announced, "My colon is telling me that two people on a lower level have been constantly and unnecessaily questioning where I could possibly be at! Har har! I shall feed there feverish curiosities, but not until after I floss." Meg hung over the higher level of her bunk bed to view the lower and greet her little Kiwi, only to find him M.I.A.
"Hm...my colon also tells me that someone else has already used that phrase today...strange. Anyway, Kiwi? Yo, Kiwi, where you at?"
Looking out into the small living room space, Meg caught Kiwi placing two steaming plates of Eggs Benedict out onto their small round table. Was that oregano she smelled?
"Kiwi, you sly bird! How long have you been up? You should be sleeping, you were up way too late last night watching the West Wing..."
But before she could say another word, Meg's alarm blasted this little pre-recorded message: "Hey! If you ain't downstairs by this point, you better hurry!"
Racing into her closet she threw on an Aldo hair band, a Banana Republic shirt, Carson Pirie Scott jeans and DSW scandals. Yes, the world is right when one is properly alphabitized from head to toe. Ahh...oh yeah. Meg flossed too! And brushed and moisturized. Shoveling the last of the gourmet eggs down her throat, Meg shoved Kiwi into her freshly shaved armpit and raced down the stairs to the kitchen. She could have taken the elevator if only Burping Billy hadn't decided to ride it as well. Talk about a lame power.
Bursting through the kitchen doors, Meg exclaimed, "I have arrived!" And then a few seconds later: "Oh my gosh, who put the hash browns next to the apple juice and carrots? Everyone knows you put the natural, untouched products first, then the slightly altered product, and last the almost man-made product but with the base of produce? Ugh! Carrots, hash browns, THEN apple juice!"

Last edited by SamiPants on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Sally put the plate of hashbrowns down with a guilty look on her face as Meg screamed about properly organizing her breakfast. She rolled her eyes as she got off the counter, and with a smile, said "Nice to see you too Meg. Good morning. Where were you last night?" She asked while walking across the kitchen. Her potato watch suddenly beeped, with a hologram coming out of it of herself saying "GET UP AND GET TO THE POTATO FIELDS!! THE FANCY FARMER IS THERE!!" Sally looked up from the hologram quickly with a horrified expression. "AVI, HURRY!! TO THE FIELDS WE MUST GO!! OUR CROPS ARE IN DANGER!!!!!!" And with that she stepped out of the window, even though it wasn't a windy day, which meant it was perfect for flying. "And no we can't fly there...its too high."

p.s. this is out of roleplay sorry, but this is my last post for like 10 days!! I WILL MISS YOU GUYS AND SAMI EXPECT YOUR BERET SOON AND EM YOUR FANCY SCARF!!
lurv you!!
-maris
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Emily) Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Avi crossed her arms at Sally. "Hmph," she grunted with disdain, "Well, I guess my latkes will just have to go bare."
It appeared that neither of the two heroines knew the current location of their well-organized colleague. She might have offered to form a search party, but at that moment, Meg crashed through the kitchen doors and declared her arrival to the world.
Before the Masked Avocado could utter a single word, her friend was hard at work organizing Sally's breakfast. Things were moving rather quickly this morning, she thought, a statement that became especially true when Potato Potato recieved an urgent message via her personalized watch.
Avi looked down at her own green, avocado shaped watch, and sure enough, a hologram of herself appeared.
"Hey," said the hologram.
"Oh, hi. What's up?" The chartreuse-haired girl replied cheerfully. She always liked talking to herself.
"Not good." the hologram shook her tiny head. "Looks like the Fancy Farmer's causin' some trouble in the potato fields. Hey... is that a zit on your face?"
"No! It's a freckle, okay?!" She pushed the end-transmission button quickly, muttering to herself. "...it's a freckle..."

Snapping back into reality, Avi realized that she should probably spring into action or something.
"Have no fear, friends!" she shouted, looking both Sally and Meg in the eye and pausing for dramatic effect. "We'll take my car."

Outside, a bright green Volxwagen beetle (whose roof was shaped and painted like the outside of an avocado) beeped loudly twice. It was the Avocadomobile: one of our heroine's most prized posessions. Truth be told, the car was a piece of crap, but it was Avi's baby and she insisted on taking it whenever Sally refused to fly, which was always.
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty Continuation

Post  SamiPants Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 pm

I just want to let you know, I spent half an hour typing a whole new part to the story, but then when I tried sending it went to a log in page(?!?!) and that deleted my whole post!!! Evil or Very Mad I am so mad right now. I'm gonna do my best to try and re-type it.

"There. Produce perfection at last." Meg had finally completed the complex organization of Sally's breakfast, a frustrating yet thoroughly satisfying task. Just as Meg was about to begin detailing an article she had read in "The South American Life Monthly" on Argentinian parasailing, Avi's funky little hologramm watch began making a ruckus...something about a zit? Ah yes, Meg recalled the rather large one front and center on Avi's face. Poor girl. Pore girl, rather.
"So...is it that Posh Farmer guy again?"
Upon hearing this, Avi got into a bit of a tizzy and fit of anger, shouting something about how Meg was a disgrace and how she should be ashamed and how dare she not recall the name of her arch nemisis the...Ansty Farmer? Avi had trouble articulating when she screamed.
Just then, luckily, Sarah wisely intervened and stated the matter at hand. "We king have a villan to cath up with, right?"
Avi recommended the Avacadomobile, which made Meg very, very nervous. The car was a piece of crud but it was Avi's baby and she insisted on taking it blah blah blah.
Meg was uncomfortable with the rickety old vehicle, it's tattered seats and the hiccuping sound the engine made everytime the weather was above 50 degrees or below 40 degrees, which was obviously a problem for majority of the year. And the worst of it was that Meg was runing out of excuses to aviod riding in the Avacadomobile. The cottage chese an plantaine story was wearing out, and that was her best one.
"Uhh....you guys should really go without me, uh...um, I mean he, the guy, he is your nemisis, not mine, and uh, I'd really be a third wheel, which strangely enough is what the Avadcamobile could use, not to mention a fourth..."
Avi was about to question what the last 14 words Meg had said were, since they were strangely unaudible, but Sarah once again insisted on hitting the road.
Meg scooted towards the Exit door of the kitchen as Sally and Avi got deep into what route they should take and starting going out the back door to where the Avacadomobile was parked. Meg was almost at the door when Kiwi popped out of her armpit and ran out the other door, following Sarah and Avi.
"No-!" Meg shouted after Kiwi, but he was long gone. She had no choice but to follow.
Racing out the door and sliding into the Avacadomobile, making sure to steer clear of the wads of gum attached to the seats, Meg grabbed Kiwi as he was buckling in.
"Are you out of your mind? What the heck are you doing?!" Meg whispered madly. "Do you want to die? This vehicle is a one way ticket to the afterlife! And we were going to the salon today pal, the salon! I thought you wanted a pedicure? Now we are just going to have to hope there is a decent beautician in heaven! We have to get out while we still can-" But as Meg uttered these last few words Sarah slid right in next to her, reminding Meg to buckle in. Avi plopped into the driver's seat and started the puttering engine. "We've got a villan to catch!"
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Emily) Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:28 pm

((Sorry about that, Sami. It was probably because I was messing with some settings in the forum. By the way, I thought we went over not controlling other people's characters! Dangit, Samira. I'll let it slide this time. Also, Maris's character is Sally, not Sarah. XD ))
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty Oh! Wow. Sorry.

Post  SamiPants Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 pm

What? Really? It's Sarah? Yikes.
But you were calling her Sally, man!
And I had forgotten her name so I had just looked at what you were calling her!
Oops.
And sorry about controlling other people's characters! I tried to do as little as possible but I really felt we were going nowwhere in the story and I'm sorry if you're mad and I wasn't supposed to!
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (Emily) Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:19 pm

What, wha?
No, her name IS Sally, and that is what I was calling her, isn't it?
It's okay, I understand wanting to help the story along.
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty Okay, good!

Post  SamiPants Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Okay, so her name IS in fact Sally?
Good, I'm glad we cleared that up.
Thanks for not hanging me by my toes in anger!
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty I get it now!

Post  SamiPants Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 pm

I was just re-reading the whole story so far, and then I re-read our little misunderstanding.
I thought I had been calling her Sally the whole time, but then I realized I had called her Sarah, when I thought I hadn't and that you were trying to politely correct me but I didn't understand and I thought you thought her name was Sarah and I thought I was right about her being Sally and you were wrong but REALLY you were right and I misunderstood what you had typed but the fact of the matter is that I was wrong and you were right and I'm sorry if I was confusing and you now what? i'm probably being unnecessarily confusing right now and ARH! i gotta stop.
Okay bye.
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm

k, my characters name is sally. end of story.

by the way im back from europe and i have presents for all!!

now where we were....ah yes!!

SALLY slid into the seat of the avocadomobile and patted little Kiwi atop the head. "What a lovely day to GRIND A VILLAIN INTO A MILLION PIECES, ROLL HIM IN FRENCH BREAD CRUMBS AND BAKE HIM UNTIL HE IS A LIGHT BROWN!!" she said maniacally and chortled an evil laugh. "I've got all my secret weapons with me....the potato peeler of doom, the hashbrowning beauty, and my portable sunglasses that can see through my luscious potatoes. IM READY TO FIGHT!!" she laughed once again, but alas!! She had forgotten to say her super power catchphrase!! She unbuckled her seatbelt and ordered Avi to stop the car. Then, out the window, she belowed, "YOU SAY POTATO, I SAY HELLO!!" and she chortled in her joy once again as she re-buckled her seatbelt.
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:38 am

((Sorry, Maris, I had to take this post down momentarily. I'll put it back up in a tiny bit.))

Last edited by Admin (Emily) on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : D:)
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty Rice cakes

Post  SamiPants Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Well, using our fancy admin powers all over the place, are we, now?
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

why?? why must you do this to me?? IT WAS SUCH A GOOD POST!!

and yes, i agree with sami. humph. Mad
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty Warsaw

Post  SamiPants Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Oh, I wasn't purposefully being sassy, but merely taking advantage of the situation at hand and being sarcastic, is all.
I love me my sarcasam! I'm not angry at anyone...
But I must say, I am confused.
Can we post new parts of the story or can't we?
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Marismoodles Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:53 pm

i dont believe for this particular post/story i was accusing you of being sassy or sarcastic. i was accusing you for the barney issue, not for this.

but yes, i too am a bit puzzled as to why that perfectly appropriate (i think..) and well-thought post had to be removed.

im still upset.
Marismoodles
Marismoodles

Back to top Go down

Leauge of Lame Super Heroes Empty Disco Jazz

Post  SamiPants Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:52 pm

All is well that ends well.
But who knows!
This might very well end terribly.
In fact, it probably will.
But who knows!
SamiPants