Em's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in Prehistoric Times, When Hummus Ruled the Earth

Go down

Back in Prehistoric Times, When Hummus Ruled the Earth Empty Back in Prehistoric Times, When Hummus Ruled the Earth

I sit in my forever-swiveling swivel chair, anxiously swiveling in anticipation of the great bounty of falafel soon to make its way into my humble abode with its intoxicating aroma.
Yes, all you amateur sleuths out there, you've guessed it.
Today is non-other than the beloved Falafel Bi-Wednesday, a day that only can be waited for in solitude, merely accompanied by the long, lonesome hours of the days leading up to this event, sitting in my own little pool of craving saliva, waiting.
And, of course, these tasty fried tidbits can never leave the delectable side of their bestest companions, Mr. Hummus, Mrs. Tahini, and Sir Pita Bread II. The pocketed kind.
Any moment now, Mother and Sister shall return from Pita Inn, satisfying the monster within. His name's Carl.
Back in Prehistoric Times, When Hummus Ruled the Earth 90584-national_dish_dispute_credit_hummus_falafel
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Back in Prehistoric Times, When Hummus Ruled the Earth :: Comments

Admin (Emily)

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm  Admin (Emily)

Thanks for the image. Now I'm craving falafel!

Back to top Go down

SamiPants

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm  SamiPants

Is that sarcasam I taste? Or is it just the seasame seeds?

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down