Em's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you feel about tacos?

Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Empty Ha ho!

Post  SamiPants Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Ha ha! But that is such a simple requst.
One of my more recent works is The Tales of Div: Volume 1,
which I am most certain you are familiar with.
If not, A Tale of Two Twins, perhaps?
I also have a pressed garden life booklet, available almost exclusively.
Satisfied?
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Empty Ho hum.

Post  Admin (Emily) Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 pm

In all of my years of studying literature, never before have I come across these "distinguished" works.
Send them to me, and I shall be the judge of whether or not you are, indeed, a distinguished author.

Until then, your status has been modified.
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

http://emsforum.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Empty Ha ha!

Post  SamiPants Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Well, chap, all I can say is that if you have never before happened upon my works, then you sir have not been studying hard or long enough, dare I say even studying true literature at all.
As you wish, I shall call upon your small request to share my latest pieces, but I must say, what force makes you the judge of my works? You obviously have little or no literature background to speak of, and you are just a normal person. Oh wait, no, sorry, I forgot. You're a princess. Ah yes! It is all coming back to me now. Princesses make these final deals and decisions, of course! Silly me, how could I forget such a title?
And if you just sensed a little sarcasim in the air, you sensed correctly.
And don't try to bring that whole "Supreme Ruler" spheel into this, please. I'll let the Princess thing slide, but Supreme Ruler, really? To dub oneself this they must really be cocky and unnecessarily ambitious, nary a trusted person to deem a work "distinguished."
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Empty How dare you!

Post  SamiPants Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 pm

I just checked my profile to see if your statement of changing my status was the truth instead of mere teasment, but this action appears to be true.
I will take this without making a huge fuss, for I am not one to explode or seem childish, but I will say this:
You are quite rude and unkind to do such a thing, fiend, and I am disgruntled by your actions.
Must you do this without even knowing the true power of my works? No
You ought to be ashamed, boy, ashamed.
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap?

Post  Admin (Emily) Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Oh, no, do not mistake my intentions for cruelty or teasing, my dear friend.
I only wish to revoke your title temporarily, until I can determine if your literary works are, indeed, distinguished as you claim.
Admin (Emily)
Admin (Emily)
Admin

http://emsforum.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Empty Patience!

Post  SamiPants Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Well, you have no choice but to wait.
I am not one to post my works onto the "Interwebs," as some prefer to call this connection of human creation, since I would hate for a stranger to look upon my pieces and take them for their own, since my works have not yet been copywrited.
You will have to make a Journey to the Land of the Leaf that is Green where I reside. Then you must search night and day for my Chateau, found at the very end of a long string of castles. I shall then guide you through my collections and libraries and unscroll my works for eyes to lay upon.
What say you?
SamiPants
SamiPants

Back to top Go down

Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tacos: A sandwich or a Mexican Mishap?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum